FUNDS WILL BE USED TO ASSIST DEKALB COUNTY RESIDENTS ONLY
<DUE TO THE VOLUME OF REQUEST ONLINE APPLICATION REQUIRED>
If you don’t have computer or internet access, this may be an option for making application for assistance. A Chrome Book from the Library. CLICK HERE
In response to the negative economic impact that DeKalb County residents continue to suffer
due to the COVID-19 pandemic, DeKalb County has allocated funds to assist residents who have
an immediate need for overdue rent, mortgage assistance, utility assistance, food, or other
unforeseen financial/ emergency needs to avoid evictions and/or foreclosures. Funding for this
program comes from the Coronavirus Fiscal Recovery Fund provided to DeKalb County pursuant
to the American Rescue Plan (ARP) Act. The program provides grants to agencies, such as the
NAACP DeKalb County Branch, to cover the cost of administering assistance to achieve the
program objectives of helping DeKalb County residents adversely affected by the COVID-19
• The application link is at the top of this page.
• All documents must be uploaded from the application
o There is a place for uploads on the last page of the application
• All information and documents must be available to complete the application
1. DeKalb County residents only
a) copy of driver’s license or state identification
2. Documented rental Late Notice or Notice of Eviction (Rental Housing).
3. Documented mortgage Late Notice (Home Ownership).
4. Documented late utility bill (including water).
5. Documented emergency situation.
6. Applicant’s name must be on lease, mortgage, utility bill, etc.
7. A valid phone number and email address are required.
8. Personal and other information for household
a) Names and ages of all individuals in household
b) DeKalb County home street address
c) Last four digits of Social Security numbers
d) Service provider contact information (landlord, utility, etc.)
9. Applicant must attest to truthful need for assistance requested without duplication.