ACT-SO Fundraiser Get your Ads here!
Last year we had a national winner in the Architecture contest and several other members were notables in their respective competitions. Help us send our talented young people to compete and show their skills to the world. ACT-SO includes 32 categories of competitions in STEM, humanities, business, and performing, visual and culinary arts. Almost 300,000 young people have participated from the program since its inception. SEE ALL THE CATEGORIES HERE
Deadline for ads is April 30, 2021
Competition April 24-25, 2021. Ads will appear during our Award Ceremony, May 23, 2021. Reserve your spot at this event by clicking here and going to Eventbrite.
Get details of ads below. For more questions about layout of ads contact Communications@naacpDekalb.org
Each year the ACT-SO Award brings countless community members together to experience DeKalb’s finest in STEM, Humanities, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Business and Culinary. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this commemorative souvenir program book, which will be viewed by thousands of NAACP members and attendees.
Pricing and dimensions for camera-ready ads (300 dpi) are below:
Full Page Ad – trim size 8.5″W x 11″H; bleed size 8.75″ W x 11.25″ H – $150
Half Page Ad – trim size 5.5″ H x 8.5″W; bleed size 5.75″H x 8.75″W – $75
Quarter Page Ad – trim size 5.5″H x 4.25″W; bleed size 5.75″H x 4.5″W – $50
Business Card – $25
Mandatory Ad Specs and Preparation Ads must be print/press/camera ready PDF document or JPEG/JPG file with all fonts embedded.
• For bleed ads, please keep live matter ¼” from trim edges.
• 4-color scans must be saved as CMYK not RGB.
• Minimum of 300 dpi at 100% of final print size.
• Please email print/press/camera ready PDF or JPEG/JPG file with all fonts embedded and not requiring any design adjustments. Send color camera ready ad.
• Please do not send native files.
• Ads may be submitted electronically to COMMUNICATIONS@NAACPDEKALB.ORG For timely processing, please type “PROGRAM BOOKLET” in the subject line and include your contact info in the body of the email.
• All art must be received by April 30, 2021, 5pm to be included in the program booklet.
If you believe you can do it, then ACT-SO! Welcome to our 2021 Local ACT-SO Award Ceremony.
The NAACP’s Afro-Academic, Cultural, Technological and Scientific Olympics (ACT–SO) is a yearlong achievement program designed to recruit, stimulate, and encourage high academic and cultural achievement among African-American high school students.