Each year NAACP offers need-based and merit scholarships to outstanding and qualified Black students pursuing undergraduate and graduate degrees as part of our NAACP – Scholars and Professionals: Internships, Ready Youth and Employment (N-SPIRE) program. Through the generosity of our donors, we advance efforts to ensure equity in educational opportunity that prepares students for success in school, work and life.
Our scholarships range in dollar amount, academic interests, and age. Whether you are a graduating high school senior or early in your professional career, we are pleased to provide financial opportunities and recognition to assist with collegiate and post-educational endeavors. Please be sure to review individual scholarship eligibility requirements and deadlines. Get FULL DETAILS HERE
The 2021 ACT-SO Award Ceremony is available on the NAACP DeKalb YouTube Channel. See the Rebroadcast HERE!
Get details of ads below. For more questions about layout of ads contact Communications@naacpDekalb.org
Each year the ACT-SO Award brings countless community members together to experience DeKalb’s finest in STEM, Humanities, Performing Arts, Visual Arts, Business and Culinary. Don’t miss the opportunity to be a part of this commemorative souvenir program book, which will be viewed by thousands of NAACP members and attendees.
Pricing and dimensions for camera-ready ads (300 dpi) are below:
Full Page Ad – trim size 8.5″W x 11″H; bleed size 8.75″ W x 11.25″ H – $150
Half Page Ad – trim size 5.5″ H x 8.5″W; bleed size 5.75″H x 8.75″W – $75
Quarter Page Ad – trim size 5.5″H x 4.25″W; bleed size 5.75″H x 4.5″W – $50
Business Card – $25
Mandatory Ad Specs and Preparation Ads must be print/press/camera ready PDF document or JPEG/JPG file with all fonts embedded.
• For bleed ads, please keep live matter ¼” from trim edges.
• 4-color scans must be saved as CMYK not RGB.
• Minimum of 300 dpi at 100% of final print size.
• Please email print/press/camera ready PDF or JPEG/JPG file with all fonts embedded and not requiring any design adjustments. Send color camera ready ad.
• Please do not send native files.
• Ads may be submitted electronically to COMMUNICATIONS@NAACPDEKALB.ORG For timely processing, please type “PROGRAM BOOKLET” in the subject line and include your contact info in the body of the email.
• All art must be received by April 30, 2021, 5pm to be included in the program booklet.
If you believe you can do it, then ACT-SO! Welcome to our 2021 Local ACT-SO Award Ceremony.
The NAACP’s Afro-Academic, Cultural, Technological and Scientific Olympics (ACT–SO) is a yearlong achievement program designed to recruit, stimulate, and encourage high academic and cultural achievement among African-American high school students.